- Opti-Code™ Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color, and placement of the identification device
- Our Opti-Code™ Pipe Markers can help prevent accidents and make it easy to identify and maintain your system
- Conform to the IIAR Pipe Marker Regulations for ammonia refrigeration and piping identification
- IIAR-approved abbreviation is listed to assist in identifying system piping
- Color bands on both sides indicate pressure level and the physical state of the system
- Markers are made of durable, pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Optimal for use with Directional Flow Arrows or Arrows-On-A-Roll® Tape (sold separately)
- 5 sizes to mark pipes with diameters from 3/4" to over 10"- see which one is right for you
- Physical State - Liquid/Vapor
- Pressure Level - Low
- Marker reads - "LTRS Liq Vap Ammonia Low"
Select options above to see specifications.