Opti-Code™ Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers - Acid Waste
- Opti-Code™ Self-Adhesive Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- Opti-Code™ Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers are Ideal for indoor pipes
- Self-adhesive vinyl -- simply peel and press marker into place
- 5 sizes to mark pipes with diameters from 3/4" to over 10"- see which one is right for you
- Suitable for dry and clean pipes
- Pipe temperature range -40° F to 175° F
- To indicate flow direction and/or provide extra adhesion, use arrows-on-a-roll tape, sold separately
- All standard markers meet ASME (ANSI) standard when used with Arrows-On-A-Roll® Tape
- Pipe marker reads - "Acid Waste"
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.