- OSHA Caution Signs indicate hazardous situations that may result in minor or moderate injury
- OSHA Caution Signs should not be used when there is a possibility of death or serious injury or for property damage accidents unless personal injury risk is present
- Signs are available in flexible self-adhesive vinyl, rigid plastic or heavy-duty aluminum with 4 mounting holes
- Signs come in either 10"W x 7"H or 14"W x 10"H sizes
- Extend the life and performance of the sign by upgrading to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate
- Message reads "HARD HAT AND SAFETY GLASSES REQUIRED IN THIS AREA"
Select options above to see specifications.