- OSHA caution signs indicate hazardous situations that may result in minor injury
- Available in 4-mil Self-Adhesive Vinyl, 40-mil Aluminum, and 60-mil High-Performance Plastic materials
- Upgrade to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate to keep signs from fading
- Measurement options: 10"W x 7"H and 14"W x 10"H
- Sign wording: "Caution Wear Approved Breathing Apparatus Beyond This Point"
- OSHA caution signs should not be used when there is a possibility of death or serious injury or for property damage accidents unless personal injury risk is present
Select options above to see specifications.