Reflective Opti-Code™ Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers - Lo-Pressure Natural Gas
- Pipe Markers have the same features and sizes as our popular Opti-Code™ Pipe Markers
- Made of a vinyl, self-adhesive peel and stick material with a reflective background
- Service temperature range -22°F to 176°F
- Ideal in a room with an ambient temperature of 64°F to 77°F
- 5 sizes to mark pipes with diameters from 3/4" to over 10" - see which one is right for you
- Suitable for dry and clean pipes
- Pipe temperature range -40°F to 175°F
- To indicate flow direction and/or provide extra adhesion, use arrows-on-a-roll tape, sold separately
- All standard markers meet ASME (ANSI) standard when used with arrows on a roll tape
- Pipe marker reads - "Lo-Pressure Natural Gas"
Select options above to see specifications.