These digital resources are also available for Asset ID and Asset Management:Overview How-To Videos
Choosing the Best Asset Tags from Seton
The most suitable asset tag for your use will depend on the type of material it is made of and the type of asset you are applying the tag to. One kind would be ideal for laptops, electronics and processors, while others are best for bigger properties that can withstand extreme conditions outdoors. We can help you determine which tag is right for your application.
Our two most popular options: SetonGuard® and DuraGuard®.
- DuraGuard® Asset Tags – Use DuraGuard® asset tags to track and identify your company’s computers and electronics. These tags contain a protective top coat to protect against abrasion, handling and chemicals. They are tamper-evident, versatile, and can be printed with or without a barcode. View the Product Guide
Need additional security? Try Tamper Evident and Destructible Asset Tags.
Download a PDF comparison page to determine which asset tag is right for you.
Additional Buying Guides
- QuickGuard Plus Asset Tags Product Guide
- SetonGuard Full Color Asset Tags Product Guide
- Industrial Barcode Labels Product Guide
- Mondo Bondo Product Guide
To Learn More About Seton’s Asset Tags and Asset Management Products:Asset Management Home
Buying Guide for Asset Tags
How to Videos