- Lockout procedures should make sure all machinery stays locked out until every individual working on the repairs or inspection is finished
- This hasp cannot be removed until all lockouts have been unlocked, preventing accidents or re-energizing before all of the crew is safely finished with their work
- Constructed of case-hardened plated steel and insulated with a red vinyl coating
- Holds up to six padlocks (not included)
- Meets OSHA §1910.213 (b) (5); §1910.218: §1910.261 (b) (4)
Select options above to see specifications.