NFPA Hazard Labels-On-A-Roll
- Use Seton NFPA four-color diamond labels to mark hazmat containers to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Write in numbers 0 to 4 in the colored squares on the NFPA hazard labels to indicate the degree of health, flammability and reactivity of the hazardous material
- Use the white square of the National Fire Protection Association diamond to indicate special notices or hazards
- Sizes available are 1" x 1", 2" x 2", and 4" x 4"
- All hazard labels come on a roll of 250
Select options above to see specifications.