- CAT III (UL #28YF) and CAT IV (TUV).
- The only pen selected by the OSHA Electrical Technical Equipment Committee as the only instrument of its type for use by OSHA compliance officers!
- Voltage sensor pen uses prevents shock - trace circuits and determine zero electrical state when locking out.
- Senses voltage(without metallic contact) through insulation and locates live wires and circuits.
- Glows bright red to show ACvoltage (50 - 1000 Volts); requires no switch.
- Light source: one high-density LED for maximum illumination.
- Electrician, maintenance, service and safety personnel need this tool daily.
- All outer surfaces are non-conductive for safety.
- Convenient- fits in shirt pocket.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Manufactured and packaged in the USA.
- Dimensions: 5.75" length; .75" diameter; 39.7 grams with batteries
- Uses 2 AAA Alkaline batteries, included.
Select options above to see specifications.
|For Use With: