- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- Color-coded Duct Markers make it easy to differentiate between different air systems
- Self-adhesive vinyl markers come complete with detachable arrows which can be applied in any direction
- Use size GG markers on ducts up to 24"
- Marker Size is: 16"W x 2-1/4"H with 2-3/4" Arrow and 1-1/2"H letters
- Use size HH markers on ducts over 24"
- Marker Size is: 24"W x 4"H with 3-1/2" Arrow and 2-1/2"H letters
- Marker reads - "Outside Air"
Select options above to see specifications.