Seton Code™ Economy Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers - Steam Supply
- Seton Code™ Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- Seton Code™ Economy Pipe Markers have multiple markers on each card which saves you money
- Styles SC8 & SC12 meet ASME (ANSI) standards for colors, length of color field and letter height
- Arrows sold separately to indicate pipe flow (style FF includes arrows)
- Choose from 4 styles to fit pipes ranging from 1/2" to 8":
- Fits outside pipe dia. 3/4"to 2-3/8"
- 4 markers per card
- Each marker measures 8"w x 1-1/8"h
- Fits outside pipe dia. 2-1/2" to 8"
- 2 markers per card
- Each marker measures 12"w x 2-1/4"h
- Fits outside pipe dia. 3/4" or less
- 7 markers per card
- Each marker measures 2-1/4"w x 1-1/4"h
- Fits outside pipe dia. 1-1/4" to 6"
- 2 markers and 2 arrows per card
- Each marker measures 6-1/4"w x 2-1/4"h with 2-3/4"w x 2-1/4"h detachable arrow
- Style SC8:
- Marker reads: Steam Supply
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.