- Seton-Seal labels come with an attached overlaminate to protect information from handling, moisture, abrasion, grease and more
- Write your information on the label, peel the liner off the overlaminate and apply - your handwritten information is instantly protected and label is ready to adhere to your asset
- Free permanent marking pen included with every order
- Ideal for use on a variety of surfaces including painted metals, computer or laptop cases and other low surface energy plastics
- Polyester labels with polyester laminate protect your information from wearing away or being tampered with
- Service temperature range -40°F to 200°F; minimum application temp. 50°F
- Stock labels available in matte silver material and measure 1-1/2"W x 3/4"H; pre-printed with "Property Of" and 2 blank write-on pads
Select options above to see specifications.