Showa® 541 Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Durable, flat-dipped gloves featuring a 13-Gauge cut-resistant liner which consists of High Performance Polyethylene Engineered (HPPE)
- Coated with polyurethane for durability and added protection
- HPPE lining provides an exceptional fit, while the elastic knit wrist comfortable secures the glove to prevent debris from entering
- Launder gloves at 40°C using a neutral detergent for longer glove life
- Available in five sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and 2X-Large
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 105-2005 Abrasion Level 6, Cut Level 2 and Puncture Level 2 resistance
Select options above to see specifications.