OSHA Danger Signs - Corrosive Materials Wear Required Protection
- The danger header is used when there is a hazardous situation which has a high probability of death or severe injury
- It should not be considered for property damage unless personal injury risk is present
- Choose from a variety of materials: flexible self-adhesive vinyl, rigid plastic, or heavy-duty aluminum with mounting holes for these OSHA signs
- Danger Signs are available in 10"W x 7"H, 14"W x 10"H, and 20"W x 14"H dimensions
- Extend the life and performance of your danger sign by upgrading with SetonUltraTuff™ overlaminate (This extra layer protects sign from weather, fading, solvents, chemicals, and abrasion...plus it is guaranteed for life!)
- Danger warning sign reads "Corrosive Materials Wear Required Protection"
Select options above to see specifications.