- A ball seal is a versatile security seal for use on trucks, trailers, shipping containers and more
- These 8-1/2" tin plated metal strap seals have an avg. pull apart force 136 lbs.
- Ball housing on these metal seals uses a crimp lock security seam that makes removal impossible without evidence of tampering
- Seal end of these fasteners is visible for inspection through the sight viewing hole
- A simple cutting tool is required for removal of these shipping and container security seals
- Stock Metal Ball Seals are embossed with "DO NOT REMOVE" or "SEALED" and consecutively numbered for tracking (factory chooses starting number)
- The rolled edge style (1994B) security seals have smooth rounded edges to protect against hand and finger cuts (available in silver ball only and "SEALED" only)
Select options above to see specifications.