Stock Metal Ball Seals
- A ball seal is a versatile security seal for use on trucks, trailers, shipping containers and more
- These 8-1/2" tin plated metal strap seals have an avg. pull apart force 136 lbs.
- Ball housing on these metal seals uses a crimp lock security seam that makes removal impossible without evidence of tampering
- Seal end of these fasteners is visible for inspection through the sight viewing hole
- A simple cutting tool is required for removal of these shipping and container security seals
- Stock Metal Ball Seals are embossed with "DO NOT REMOVE" or "SEALED" and consecutively numbered for tracking (factory chooses starting number)
- The rolled edge style (1994B) security seals have smooth rounded edges to protect against hand and finger cuts (available in silver ball only and "SEALED" only)
- Ball seals are sold in packages of 100
Select options above to see specifications.