- Designed to minimize any risk of injuries that can occur with attempting to stock or unstock shelves from a ladder while pushing a cart.
- Convenient spring loaded step ladder holds the cart securely in place while a person is standing on the ladder.
- Crutch tip ladder prevents the cart from moving while stocking.
- Springs return the ladder to the raised position once personnel exit the step.
- All shelves have a 2" lip turned up to prevent items from falling off.
- Standard casters are 4" x 2" mold-on-rubber, two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes.
- Steel units are powder-coated blue as well as the ladders of the aluminum units.
Select options above to see specifications.