- Use rings to hang keys, shop tools, medical equipment and other items you need to closely monitor
- Solid stainless steel 5/32" rings with interlocking ends provide maximum security; close one end inside the other and use sealing tool to secure the connection; keys cannot be removed unless ring is cut with bolt cutter or cutting tool
- Patented seal allows use of the entire ring, keys won't bump against a raised area when flipping through; withstands more than 800 Lbs. of force before breaking
- Ring is engraved with a unique serial number for identification and auditing (factory chooses numbering)
- Easy-to use, ergonomically designed tools use mini rollers, vice-like grips and pressure handles to close and crimp ring to seal
- Closing Tool pulls the ring closed and locks it in place; Crimping Tool then squeezes the connection where the two ends of the ring meet to create a permanent seal (tools sold separately)
- Cutting Tool eliminates the need for bolt cutters for removal; cuts through ring but will not cut anything else; ring cannot be re-used once cut
Select options above to see specifications.