- ToughWash® labels are designed for harsh cleaning & washdown
- Materials to choose from: Metal detectable and standard adhesive
- Designed for temperatures between -40 and 230° F
- Minimum application temperature is 40° F
- Metal detectable labels are an additional means to prevent contamination
- Labels come in 1-3/4"W x 2-1/2"H and 3-1/2"W x 5"H measurements
- Label legend: "Slicing Machine Switch Off/Disconnect Power At Mains Before Cleaning. The Guard Provided Must Be In The Correct Position Before Operating The Machine. Always Return The
Slicing Thickness Indicator Position To Zero When The Work Is Finished To Avoid Injury To Hands."
Select options above to see specifications.