- Why use sign posts?
- Sign installation is as important as choosing the right signs for your facility. By using sign posts, you can maximize the visibility of your signs. In addition, these will keep your signs securely mounted and protected from damages and theft.
- Save 20% when you buy a U-channel sign post kit versus purchasing post and hardware separately
- What are the benefits of U-channel sign posts?
- Seton's U-channel posts are specifically designed to withstand rough use and weathering. Its basic configuration makes for stronger resistance against bending even when hit by a car or when driven into the ground. In addition, these sign posts are very easy to install using common and conventional tools.
- What do you need to know before using U-channel sign posts?
- There are minimum specifications for using U-channel sign posts. First, all posts should be 3/8" in diameter and should weigh 3 pounds per foot. To keep your posts stable, most sign posts must be buried at least 2 feet under the ground.
Select options above to see specifications.