- Why use sign posts?
- What Are My Options?
- U-Channel - most commonly used in parking lots. U-channel posts are easy to assemble and drive to the ground. Sign post kits are also available for your convenience
- Square Post - allows you to display signs in 4 directions, one on each side of the post. Best use with the 3’ anchor base (sold separately) to set up a breakaway sign post system
- Tubular sign posts - popular choice for street signs as it allows you to mount multiple signs at any angle
- What Length Should I Choose - In selecting your sign post length, you need to consider the part of the post that will be buried in the ground as an anchor. In certain urban areas, Stop signs should be no less than 7ft distance between the ground and the bottom of the sign. That means 3’ is buried in the ground. For ADA signs, a minimum of 5ft should be the distance between the floor and the bottom of the sign
- What Material Options Do I Have? Galvanized steel posts are strong against chips, abrasions, rust and corrosion. Baked enamel on steel posts are 100% reusable and emits zero volatile organic compounds
Select options above to see specifications.