- Made of a durable, glass-filled polyurethane housing
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel working components and uses aluminum side plates for minimum weight and maximum durability
- Anti-ratcheting, twin disc-brake system that has an audio indicator which informs users whether or not the unit is functioning properly
- Added safety features like the reserve lifeline retention system, the swiveling anchorage loop helps prevent the twisting of the lifeline and a 3/16-inch galvanized cable lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA, CSA and ANSI standards which includes ANSI Z359
Select options above to see specifications.