- Ultra-Mark® High Performance Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color, and placement of the identification device
- These High Performance Pipe Markers are ideal for dirty, oily, greasy or rough surfaces including stainless steel
- Over-laminated polyester construction seals in and protects graphics
- Markers resist abrasion, chemicals, high-humidity and outdoor weather
- Pre-coiled for easy wrap-around installation on pipes up to 8" in diameter, larger pipes fasten with free nylon ties
- Arrows included on every marker to indicate flow direction
- Markers have a green background with white lettering and come in 5 sizes - see which size is right for your application by viewing our size chart here
- Markers meet ASME (ANSI) Standard
- Pipe temp. range - 40° F to 248° F
- Marker reads - "City Water Supply"
Select options above to see specifications.