Ultra-Mark® Self-Adhesive High Performance Pipe Markers - Natural Gas
- Ultra-Mark® Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 pipe marking guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- Markers come in 5 sizes - see which size is right for your application by viewing our size chart here
- These High Performance Pipe Markers are ideal for dirty, oily, greasy or rough surfaces including stainless steel
- Over-laminated polyester construction seals in and protects graphics
- Markers resist abrasion, chemicals, high-humidity and outdoor weather
- Pre-coiled for easy wrap-around installation on pipes up to 8" in diameter, larger pipes fasten with free nylon ties
- Arrows included on every marker to indicate flow direction
- Markers meet ASME (ANSI) Standard
- Pipe temp. range - 40° F to 248° F
- Marker reads - "Natural Gas"
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.