- Oil Only Spill Kit is equipped to handle grease and oil-based liquids like hydrocarbons, fuel and other greases. This repels water making it ideal for absorbing oil spills on bodies of water. Handling another type of spill? See other options here.
- Spill Kit Size: Determine the volume of liquid that needs to be contained and absorbed.
- 4-10 Gallon spill kits can handle lightweight spills and come in bags and bucket style kits for easy portability. Bag styles are small and particularly good to keep in a vehicle.
- 15-40 Gallon spill kits are ideal for everyday spills and can serve as a staging area for clean-up materials. They are offered in drum and bucket style kits.
- 40-65 Gallons Spill kits should be placed strategically in your facility to allow quick containment of mid to heavyweight spills. They are available in drum or wheeled style.
- 90 Gallon Spill kit is ideal for high-volume spills and come in drum or wheeled style.
- Spill Kit Style: Identify the storage style that best fits your facility.
- Bag style kit is a compact and reliable option for small spills. It takes up less space and can fit under or behind a vehicle seat.
- Bucket style kits are compact and lightweight and can be placed in multiple areas around your workplace to contain small spills quickly.
- Cabinet style kits keep absorbents organized for high visibility, easy access and quick deployment.
- Drum style kits are durable and weather resistant containers that will not rust or corrode and are ideal to place in locations where large volume spills are expected
- Wheeled style kits enable you to respond quicker to medium to large size spills by maneuvering the kit wherever it’s needed.
- What’s included?
- Each Spill kit type and style includes varying number of spill control products. Check the product specifications table for the complete listing.
- Need refills for your Spill Kit? Click here to view more.
Select options above to see specifications.
4.5 gal (US)
|Easy Reorder Eligible:
(2) 3" x 4' Socks;(2) Disposable Bags;(4) 18" x 18" Pillows;5 lb Bag Oil Gator® Granular Sorbent
Truck Spill Kit