Xtreme-Code™ Self-Adhesive High Performance Pipe Markers - Natural Gas
- Xtreme-Code™ High Performance Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- Self-adhesive polyester markers with a clear overlaminate to protect against chemicals, abrasion and weather
- Xtreme-Code™ High Performance Pipe Markers are suitable for indoor and outdoor use on clean, dry pipes
- Outdoor durability of up to 8 years
- Simply peel off liner and stick marker to pipe
- Service temperature -40° F to 230° F (min. application temp. is 0° F)
- Xtreme-Code™ markers meet ASME (ANSI) A13.1 standard when used with Directional Arrows, sold separately
- Marker reads - "Natural Gas"
Select options above to see specifications.