Solutions for Safer Schools
Your School is the Heart of the Communities Future
Our Education customers keep students, staff and facilities safe and secure at all times using our expert solutions. You’re shaping the minds of tomorrow. We’ll protect them today.
Seton has expertise in keeping schools safe in the areas of Traffic & Parking, Access & Security, Hallway Safety, Classroom, Science Labs, Workshops, Restrooms, Gymnasiums, Cafeterias, Playgrounds, Athletic Facility, Facilities and Maintenance, Threat & Emergency, Computer Labs. Trust Seton for Safer Schools.
Resources for Every Step of the Way
Our solutions are suited for complex processes and facility environments that need specialized products for every step of the supply chain–as well as the departments that serve them.
Traffic and Parking
School safety starts before you walk in the door. Our products guarantee to organize the traffic flow and parking areas of your school for maximum safety and security. Keep both drivers and pedestrians safe by securing your parking lot and developing drop-off and pick-up points.
- Click here to discover 10 Steps to a Safer School Parking Lot
- Watch our 5 Steps to a Safe Parking Lot
- Traffic Management, Traffic Signs, Parking Signs, Pavement Marking, Parking Authorization, Crosswalk Safety Equipment, Crosswalk Signs
Access and Security
Access and security product safeguard your ground, parking lots, access points and facilities. Help visitors stay safe while ensuring every vehicle in the parking lot and each person in the building is identified and authorized.
- Access & Security signs & Labels; Badges, Wristbands, Lanyards & Holders; Log Books & Forms; Locks & Key Rings; Metal Detectors; Parking Authorization
Use signage to communicate school rules and ensure teachers are prepared for emergency first aid situations outside of school buildings. Promote a fun, safe and secure playground environments.
- Playground signs; First Aid
Encourage students, faculty, and staff to enjoy your school’s athletic facilities without suffering an injury. Promote a safe, secure and enjoyable environment in your school’s athletic facilities
- Pool Signs; Field Marking Supplies; Safety Signs
Keep your facility safe, organized and easy to navigate with hallway and corridor signs, nameplates, plaques, lockers and floor safety products. Keep the hallway environment safe, and easy to navigate.
- Anti-slip; Restricted Activity Signs;’ Wayfinding & Marking; Lockers & Combination Locks; Food Allergy Signs
Protect students, staff and school visitors with added safety and security measures inside every classroom. Keep your students safe in the classroom.
- Door & Window Security; Restricted Activity Signs; Food Allergy Signs; Handheld Label Printer & Supplies
Mark hazardous chemicals, provide protective equipment, and be prepared for accidents and mishaps in dangerous lab and stock science areas. Promote a safe learning environment with product that instruct, warn and protect student and teacher in science labs.
- Click here to learn about 10 Areas of Focus to Get Your School Up to Speed
- Safety Signs; Spill control products; Personal protective equipment; Chemical Labeling; LAB Handheld label printer and supplies
Use the appropriate signage and protective equipment to keep students and educators safe in dangerous areas. Keep Students safe and informed during technical workshop classes.
- Safety signs; Personal protective equipment; Handheld label printer & supplies
Clearly mark restrooms, and remind students and staff of proper hygiene. Clearly and properly mark your school’s restrooms.
- Restroom signs; Biohazard cleanup; Housekeeping signs
Reinforce safety and security rules in physical education settings and during sporting events to limit the occurrence of injuries at school.
- Gym & Locker room signs; Floor marking
Identify slipping hazards and post information about policies that will keep students and staff safe at all times, even during lunch. Make your school cafeteria an enjoyable gathering place for students, faculty and staff while keeping it clean, organized and compliant with health standards.
- Cafeteria signs; Floor safety mats; Food Allergy Signs; Handheld label printers & supplies
Facilities & Maintenance
Promote school safety while ensuring your school stays compliant with all regulations. Keep your facility and grounds functional and safe.
- Electrical & Equipment safety; Anti-slip; Lockout/Tagout; Personal protective equipment; facility signs & labels; Chemical, biohazard & hazard signs & labels; Housekeeping & Hygiene; Label Makers, printers and supplies
Protect valuable assets, and create a safe and vibrant learning environment for everyone. Teach students how to take advantage of the latest devices used in a technology-first world.
- Bring in Asset Identification Assets – SAM
- Electronics Asset Management
Environmental Issue Resources
Threat & Emergency
Find the products and solutions you need to handle all types of emergency scenarios, from security threats to emergency weather evacuations. Be ready to respond to any emergency that your school might face.
- View our School Safety Checklist
- Door & Window security; First Aid; Weather Event Safety; Evacuation Safety; Air Horn; Two-way radios; Megaphones; Fire Safety
Best Practices For De-energizing Equipment
If the potential exists for exposure to hazardous energy or stored energy that has not been released/dissipated, employers must ensure that the employee(s) take proper steps to prevent injury from exposure to that energy. Proper lockout procedures save lives of workers working on or near locked out machinery. View a sample of our standardized Lockout Procedure Template to create your own procedures.
Lockout/Tagout (29 CFR 1910.147)
Enhancing Building Systems Identification
Security is a system just like fire, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, etc. Seton carries a wide variety of pipe marking products which are fully compliant with current ANSI/ASME standards as well as customizable to meet the specific needs of your projects.
We customize solutions to suit your unique equipment and production environment, enabling you to get the right message out to your workers no matter how dirty, grimy, harsh or otherwise unconventional it is. There are many ways to customize your products. Among the most popular are:
- Size and color specifications to meet ANSI regulation standards
- Language options to serve non-English speaking workers
- Directional communication matching the layout of your facility
- Logo and imaging options for further brandingDiscuss your specific needs with a Seton expert, who will start crafting your solution and get you back to work safer sooner.
Call our OSHA-trained experts at (800) 263-1623 today.