Helpful Guidance From Our Trained Safety Professionals
Seton’s portfolio of services offers you a fresh set of experienced eyes to help your hazard prevention efforts in three ways: through safety, processing and mechanical services. We provide both fee-based and value-added services to complement our innovative products and solutions. For more information, and download a copy of Seton’s Services.
Safety Applications Services
Seton understands you need ….so our team of resources have experience with audits and assessments in a many different types of industries and environments.
Audits & Assessments
- Safety Signage Assessments, Confined Space, NFPA-70E, Mock OSHA Training Forklift, Aerial Lift, Crane
- Fall Protection, Ergonomics, Lockout
- OSHA, MSHA, DOT
- Crystalline Silica (Monitoring, Policies, Mobile Exams)
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Hands-On Training
- Respiratory Fit Testing n Gas Detection
- First Aid & CPR
- Spill Response
Process Application Services
We understand keeping organized and productive have significant effects on your safety programs. That’s why our services provide that extra expertise which helps you with keeping you organized.
- Process Safety Management
- 5S / Continuous Improvement
- Floor Traffic Control
- Excavating / Trenching
- Machine Guarding Safety
Mechanical Application Services
Ensure all pipe and valve marking on your job is done accurately. Save time, labor and money with our project packaging service.
- Take-off Service (Using Engineering Drawings)
- Project Packing Service (Presort order; Packed based on building, floor, room)