These digital resources are also available for Pipe Markers and Valve Tags:
Save Time and Money with Seton’s Free Contractor Services
Print out Contractor Service Guide here
We’re dedicated to simplifying your process. In the interest of saving you both time and money, our OSHA-authorized contractor specialists provide three FREE contractor services meant to keep your projects on time and on budget. Let our safety experts help you choose the right products for every job.
Meet the Contractor Team and request a visit for more information here!
Let us provide you with color-coded drawings and a bill of material listing all the products you’ll need to meet ANSI/ASME A13.1-2015 pipe and valve marking requirements. That way, you can turn all your attention to completing your project as efficiently as possible. After you provide your engineer’s blueprints and specifications, we can put together a project take-off service, which includes:
- List of products you need
- A detailed take-off image
- A bill of materials (includes pipe marker legends with size, color, location and quantity needed)
- See how the Project Take-Off Service works here
- Click here for a printable version of all the information needed regarding our Project Take-Off services
We can package your order any way you’d like. We’ll pre-sort products by room, floor or even system, based on what you determine will most simplify the installation process. Once you let us know how you want your pipe marker and valve tag order sorted, we will:
- Label and pack it
- Sort and package it by floor, room or building
- Eliminate the need for pre-sorting
- See how to organize your pipe marking project effortlessly here
- Click here for a printable version of all the information needed regarding our Project Packaging services
Construction jobs — both large and small — contain plenty of details. Simply submit the specifications of the job and we will produce a submittal package based on needs you’ve identified. Our pipe and valve marking submittals include:
- Access to a full library of submittals for pipe markers, valve tags and equipment plates
- An OSHA-authorized contractor team
- A submittal package
- See how to get approval here
- Click here for a printable version of all the information needed regarding our Submittal Packages services
Use Seton’s Pipe Marker Calculator to help determine the number of pipe markers you’ll need for your next project. Simply enter values into the requested fields below to receive an estimate for the number of pipe markers you’ll need. For the best results, enter each line of pipe separately.
For more than 60 years, Seton has served as the most trusted source of pipe markers for architects, engineers, contractors and specifiers. In fact, we’ve been written into more project specs than any other company! Our OSHA-authorized contractor specialists are available to help with all your project needs. Between their hands-on experience in the field and unparalleled expertise, they will help you ensure your jobsites are safe, compliant and on budget. We’re proud to carry a wide variety of pipe marking products which are fully compliant with current ANSI/ASME standards as well as customizable products to meet the specific needs of your projects. Seton is the industry leader in pipe marking: See why for yourself.