- Cut resistant gloves feature patented Nylon and Kevlar® zonal plaiting on the palm and back of hand to increase abrasion resistance
- Each kevlar glove is engineered with patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design (KVSD), providing improved fit by releasing tension in high stress zones of the glove
- Patented integral cuff "ComfortFlex" padded cuff provides a soft feel, while providing cut protection on the outside
- D3 Pinky design allows a more natural fit for improved comfort
- Proprietary nitrile foam technology provides longer wear in thumb crotch & palm area
- Complies with ANSI Abrasion Level 4, Cut Level 2 and EN 388 Cut Protection regulations
- ideal for use in carpentry, assembly, glass installation, maintenance, pipefitting and sheet metal handling
Select options above to see specifications.