- Comply with new GHS requirements with these informative chemical safety signs
- Provides relevant information on chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Choose from three material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Offered in three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Protect your GHS signs from fading and graffiti by upgrading to Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat
- Legend reads: "Isopropanol (2-Propanol) Danger Highly Flammable Liquid And Vapor. Causes Serious Eye Irritation. May Cause Drowsiness Or Dizziness." in white background with red/black text
- Contains two GHS pictograms: Flammable and Harmful/Irritant symbols
Select options above to see specifications.