- Informative chemical safety signs help you comply with new GHS requirements
- Provides relevant information on chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Available in three material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Supplied in three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Upgrade your GHS signs with Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat to get the best protection against fading and graffiti
- Legend reads: "N-Hexane Danger Highly Flammable Liquid And Vapor. Causes Skin Irritation. May Be Fatal If Swallowed And Enters Airways. May Cause Drowsiness Or Dizziness. Suspected Of Damaging Fertility Or The Unborn Child. May Cause Damage To The Nervous System Through Prolonged Or Repeated Inhalation." in white background with red/black text
- Contains four GHS pictograms: Flammable, Harmful/Irritant, Health Hazard, and Environment symbols
Select options above to see specifications.