- OSHA requires that employers label containers to communicate the physical and health hazards of hazardous chemicals
- Most popular OSHA compliant warning label rating formats are the NFPA diamond and the color bar
- Label measures 3"W x 5"H
- Vinyl is a durable, long-lasting material great for dirty environments,Resists tearing and moisture,Use indoors or outdoors,Won't peel off cans or drums
- Self-laminating Paper has a clear flap attached to each label protects written information from tampering, abrasion, chemicals and weather
- After filling in information on the chemical label, simply peel off the liner and press the overlaminate in place
- This Chemical Hazard Warning Label features the NFPA color bar format
Select options above to see specifications.