- Electrical warning labels remind workers to ensure that machines are deactivated before servicing to prevent them from incurring potential injuries caused by electrical hazards
- Features OSHA "Danger" header that adds emphasis and authority to the label
- Electrical labels are constructed from pressure-sensitive vinyl laminate with plastic overcoat
- Choose from standard adhesive backing or Ultra-Stick adhesive backing
- Available in 2-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H, 5"W x 3-1/2"H, 7"W x 5"H
- Label reads "Hazard Of Electrical Shock Or Burn Turn Off Power Or Use Protective Equipment"
Select options above to see specifications.