- Hot work signs remind workers to take safety precautions when hot works are in progress
- Warn people of hot surfaces and other hot hazards to avert accidents that might result in the loss of life and property
- Safety signs prompt workers to be extra careful during applications that create spark, flame or heat, such as welding and grinding.
- Bilingual safety signs get your safety messages to a diverse workforce
- 'Caution Hot' signs are available in Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Aluminum and Plastic signs come with corner holes for easy mounting, while Vinyl signs feature an adhesive backing for mounting on uneven surfaces
- Choose from three sizes: 10"W x 14"H, 14"W x 20"H, and 7"W x 10"H
- Get additional protection and Lifetime Guarantee for your signs with Seton UltraTuff™ Overlaminate
- Wording reads "Caution Hot Surface Do Not Touch / Cuidado Superficie Caliente No Toque"
Select options above to see specifications.