- Accepted worldwide, the International Organization of Standardization's system of safety information graphics communicates hazards and actions without the need for words
- Attention-getting, recognizable symbols communicate safety messages across language barriers
- Choose between self-adhesive vinyl and Seton Ultra-Stick
- Self-adhesive vinyl adheres to most clean, dry surfaces and resists tearing, moisture and grime
- Seton Ultra-Stick can be used on greasy and dirty surfaces as well as rough and abnormal surfaces like wood and concrete. Ultra-Stick adheres in just seconds and can prevent labels from falling off
- Comes in three sizes:1-1/2" Triangle, 2-1/2" Triangle, and 4-1/2" Triangle
- Label features "RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL HAZARD" graphics
Select options above to see specifications.