Hazard Warning Labels - Caution Do Not Use Near Electrical Equipment
- Put OSHA warning labels on equipment, machinery, storage containers and more
- Choose from 2 adhesive label options
- Labels with a Pressure-sensitive self-adhesive backing can withstand temperatures up to 176°F
- Ultra-Stick Adhesive labels have a polyester coating that protects the label against grease, grime and weathering; Designed for use on wood, textured surfaces, and other hard to label substrates; No need to clean surface prior to application, Resists peeling, has a minimum application temp of 50°F and a service temp range of -20°F to 140°F
- Labels are available in 3 sizes
- Label reads "Caution Do Not Use Near Electrical Equipment"
Select options above to see specifications.