Lockout Hazard Warning Labels- This Equipment Is Supplied By More Than One Power Source
- Self-adhesive vinyl hazard warning labels are ideal for marking potential life-threatening conditions on switch plates, electrical panels, conduits, or machinery
- Choose from 2 adhesive label options
- Labels with a Pressure-sensitive self-adhesive backing can withstand temperatures up to 176°F
- Ultra-Stick Adhesive labels have a polyester coating that protects the label against grease, grime and weathering; Designed for use on wood, textured surfaces, and other hard to label substrates; No need to clean surface prior to application, Resists peeling, has a minimum application temp of 50°F and a service temp range of -20°F to 140°F
- Hazard labels are available 3 sizes: 2-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H, 5"W x 3-1/2"H, and 7"W x 5"H
- Lockout Hazard Warning Labels are ranked among our customers' favorite products
- This label reads "This Equipment Is Supplied By More Than One Power Source"
Select options above to see specifications.