- Prevent chemical-related injuries by posting safety signs where chemical drums and secondary containers are stored
- Changes to the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard align with the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to further improve the safety and health of America's workers
- Choose from three available materials: Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Compliance signs come in 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H, and 10"W x 7"H
- Upgrade to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate to extend the life and performance of your signs
- Danger sign reads "Danger Formaldehyde-Contaminated [Clothing] Equipment May Cause Cancer Causes Skin, Eye And Respiratory Irritation Do Not Breathe Vapor Do Not Get On Skin"
Select options above to see specifications.