- Chemical warning sign reminds workers to be extra cautious due to possible arsenic contamination in the area
- Sign promotes use of safety respiratory clothing and prohibits eating, drinking and smoking
- Safety signs are available in these materials: heavy-duty aluminum, flexible self-adhesive vinyl and high-performance polyethylene plastic
- Seton UltraTuff™ protects the sign from fading and smearing caused by various elements and extreme weather conditions
- Available in 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H and 10"W x 7"H sizes
- OSHA 1910.1003 compliant
- Sign reads: Danger Inorganic Arsenic May Cause Cancer Do Not Eat Drink Or Smoke Wear Respiratory Protection In The Area Authorized Personnel Only
Select options above to see specifications.