- Standard features include PivotLink™ connection design for bending mobility, a semi-flexible back shield for protective impact resistance, and a self-contained label pack
- Full-body harnesses come with quick-release cam buckles that can be adjusted with one hand, webfinials, and an oversized, stand-up back D-ring that helps minimize the possibility of making false connections
- All styles feature DuraFlex® webbing
- Safety harnesses are compliant with all applicable ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements
- Rated to 400 lbs. working capacity
Select options above to see specifications.
(How to Put on a Fall Protection Harness | Seton Video)