- Web straps help workers secure a safe connection to anchor points as a second level of fall protection
- Anchor straps are detachable to allow workers to make adjustments to improve their mobility
- Strap webbing wraps around the anchorage to create a loop which supports the D-ring attachment element
- Fall protection equipment can support a total workload of up to 400 lbs including clothes and tools attached to the user
- 6'L and 3'L web slings available to match your workers needs
- ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and selected OSHA regulations compliant
Select options above to see specifications.