- Signs meet Pennsylvania No Idling Sign requirements
- Remind drivers to turn off their engines to prevent CO2 from polluting the air
- By keeping engines running while parking or waiting, it creates smog and increases health risks like asthma and heart disease
- In an effort to improve air quality, Pennsylvania requires No Idling Signs be posted and imposes fines if they are not
- States that currently require no idling signs are: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IL, NV, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TX, UT and VA
- Aluminum signs come in High Intensity 1,000 ft. visibility styles or the less expensive Engineer Grade styles with just 500 ft. vsibility.
Select options above to see specifications.