- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- When the specs call for color banding with unprinted vinyl tapes, or when pipe markers require additional adhesion, use our color-coded self-adhesive tape
- Excellent for use with Seton's Opti Code™,Setmark® and Roll Form Pipe Markers
- Each roll is a full 60 yards long -- so don't confuse it with 30 or 36 yard rolls that appear to cost less but actually cost you more
- Tape temperature range is 32 °F - 140°F
- 11 standard colors are Black, Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Grey, Orange, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- Pipe Banding Tape comes in 4 different widths
Select options above to see specifications.