- Everything you need to know is provided below. For more information or additional assistance, please call 1-866-790-6387 and one of our product experts will help you choose the best products for your needs.
- Choose from an extensive range of water pipe marker colors and legends! !
- Unmarked water pipes mean danger—to both life and property. Numerous injuries have occurred through ignorance of pipe contents, particularly when outside agencies are called in under emergency conditions.
- All pipe markers should be readily visible from the normal approach viewpoint of personnel. Seton water pipe markers instantly tell you all you need to know about water pipe contents, direction of flow and whether its flowing contents are a hazard or are safe.
- Seton offers a wide range of pipe markers for your water pipe marking needs. Choose from our most in-demand label legends or browsehere for other common legends for water pipes. We have a huge number of stock legends to choose from!
- Can’t find the pipe marker legends you want? Click here and make your own water pipe markers.
- In Seton, we got all your water pipe marker needs covered!
- Need Water pipe markers that fits different pipe sizes?
- Look no further! Seton water pipe markers come in different sizes that fits pipe diameters ranging from as small as ¾" to as large as over 10".
- Stocked legends and their text sizes comply with ANSI/ASME standards. You’ll never go wrong with Seton water pipe markers!
- We’ll ensure your Water Pipe Markers’ Comply to the most current pipe marker standards!
- The ASME (ANSI) Standard A13.1-2015, for pipe identification is a widely used guideline in determining pipe identification requirements. The purpose of the standard is to “assist in identification of hazardous materials conveyed in piping systems and their hazards when released into the environment." Pipes are defined as conduits for the transport of gasses, liquids, semi-liquids or fine particulate dust."
- Seton’s pipe marking products meet ASME (ANSI) size recommendations, color recommendations, and the visibility standard.
- Self Adhesive vs Snap-Around Water pipe markers
- Self-Adhesive Water Pipe Markers use self-adhesive vinyl to just peel and stick these pipe markers into place. They are ideal for clean, dry pipes. Printed with UV ink for fade resistance, these markers have a 5-year average indoor life. Seton’s most common self adhesive marker is our Opticode™ line which has over 150 legends in all ANSI colors and sizes fitting all pipe diameters and applications.
- Snap-around Water Pipe Markers are ideal for dirty, oily, greasy or rough surfaces. There is no need to clean pipes before installing. These pre-coiled heavy vinyl pipe markers snap into place. No tape or adhesives are necessary. They are printed with UV ink for fade resistance and have a 5- to 8-year average indoor/outdoor life. Seton’s top selling Setmark snap-around offering can handle both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Need High Performance Water Pipe Markers that stand up to rough environments? Click Here
- Need Pipe Markers for Specialty Water Pipes? Click Here
- Need Roll Form Water Line Pipe Markers? Click Here
- Setmark® Pipe Markers are ideal for dirty, greasy or rough surfaces and indoor or outdoor pipes
- Precoiled markers snap in place; no tape or adhesives necessary and no need to clean or degrease pipes
- For larger pipes, markers "strap around" with free nylon ties
- Arrows are included on every marker and each marker is reversible so you don't need to know the flow direction before you order
- UV resistant inks and heavy vinyl withstand harsh environments
- Markers meet ASME (ANSI) A13.1-2007 Standard
- Setmark® Pipe Marker reads: Hot Water Supply
Select options above to see specifications.