- Weather-Code™ Pipe Marker Spec Sheet Available
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2007 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- These 6-1/4" x 2-1/4" markers (2 markers per card) with 2-3/4" x 2-1/4" arrows are made of the best fade-resistant vinyl to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Pipe Marker fits pipes with outside diameter of 1-1/4" thru 6"
- The pressure-sensitive adhesive has a service temperature of -40°F to 180°F
- Markers should be applied when temperature is 40°F or higher
- Detachable arrows can be positioned to indicate flow in either direction
- Marker reads - "FEED"
Select options above to see specifications.