WEEE ID Labels
- As of August 13, 2005, all electrical and electronic equipment put on the market in Europe must be labeled to conform with the WEEE (waste in electrical and electronic equipment) Directive 2002/96/EC as specified by EN 50419
- The WEEE Directive requires all producers who manufacture, import, export or distribute electrical and electronic equipment within the EU (European Union) to label their effected products with a crossed out Wheelie Bin symbol.
- Effected products include items requiring power or containing a PCB.
- The legislation aims to raise the level of recycling electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) and encourages designers to create products with recycling in mind
- The RoHS legislation supports this by reducing the amounts of hazardous substances used in production.
- Convenient WEEE-Wheelie Bin identification labels help you meet legislative requirements
- WEEE/RoHS compatible
- UL recognized and CSA accepted satin polyester labels with permanent adhesive for very high resistance to weather conditions
- Aggressive adhesive to ensure strong holding power
- Labels supplied on convenient roll; choose 500 or 5,000 labels per roll for greater savings
Select options above to see specifications.