Asset Tags: Ensure security and reduced loss with proper asset tracking management.
Asset tags provide you with added security, reduced loss and better organization. The application environment defines the right asset tag for your needs. Use our guide below to determine the most suitable asset tracking tag for the job.
Reliable and Long-Lasting
A popular choice for PCs, monitors, laptops, computer peripherals, phones, and test equipment
For Extreme Conditions
An ideal asset tracking tag for outdoor tools and machinery, plant and manufacturing equipment and shipping products
Simple and Multi-Use
An economical asset tag choice for fixtures, furniture, computers, education equipment and hand tools
Reliable and long-lasting to enable easy asset tracking of expensive and irreplaceable equipment.
- Constructed of metalized polyester
- Polyester overlaminate provides protection against abrasion, tough handling and solvents
- Specially formulated adhesive backing sticks to most clean, dry surfaces
- Barcode and sequential numbering options available for easy tracking
Ideal for long-term use in the harshest environments, indoors and outdoors
- -65°F to 300°F service temperature range to withstand extreme conditions
- Anodized aluminum material with permanent etching withstands abrasion, chemicals, frequent cleaning, extreme weather conditions and rough handling
- Choose from a variety of adhesives and material thicknesses based on your asset surface
Rugged and economical, QuickGuard Plus™ foil tags can withstand high temperatures to protect your valuable equipment and property.
- Service temperature up to 250ºF
- Screen printed aluminum material is suitable for clean environments
- Clear polyester layer protects against abrasion
- Sequential numbering, random numbering or barcoding available
Seton is your best source for asset tags
Seton has everything you need to create a beneficial asset management system for your organization. Start improving your asset management processes with Seton asset tags. With your choice of materials, wording and more, you’re sure to find the tags that will most effectively safeguard your organization’s most valued assets.