- Tie-Back Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- 6' L lanyard uses the FP5K Carabiner, a new Tie-back lanyard connector with a 5000 lb. gate strength in any direction
- Allows the FP5K Carabiner to be tied back directly to the lanyard
- Unique carabiner body shape helps avoid confusion with standard connectors that are not designed for tie-back applications
- Utilizes the Sure-Stop Shock Absorber to keep fall arrest forces below 900 lbs.
- Available in both single and twin leg configurations
- Meets OSHA regulations, ANSI A10.14, ANSI Z359.1, and CSA approval pending
- Nylon web utilizes Monster-Edge webbing, designed for increased abrasion resistance, with 12,000 pound minimum breaking strength
- An internal wear indicator consists of two yellow threads that, when visible, alert a user when the lanyard should be removed from service due to severe abrasion
- Utilizes the Sure-Stop shock absorber to keep fall arrest forces below 900 pounds
- Single leg configuration
- 6' adjustable length
- HL2000 snaphook on one end and FP5K Carabiner on the other end
Select options above to see specifications.